About our courses:
Our instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. All courses run for six weeks with a two week grace period at the end. Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hand-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. You can complete any of the courses from your home, any time of the day or night.
- Internet access
- A non-shared email address
- Up-to-date web browser: Internet Explorer or Firefox
- Up-to-date Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins.
- Most courses are Macintosh compatible. Non-compatible courses are labeled so on the Requirements tab.
Register for one or both!
6/18/2014 - 8/8/2014 and 7/16/2014 - 9/5/2014
How to get started:
- Visit our Online Instruction Center
- Click the Courses link, then the Teaching and Education Category you are interested in and select the Enroll Now button. (Alternatively, you can search by the course title). Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will choose a username and password that will grant you access to the online classroom.
- On the day you course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply login with the username and password you selected during enrollment.
Each course is $95 and 2.4 non-transferrable credits (24 hours). Teachers will receive a certificate of completion and a P/F grade on their WWCC transcript after the final exam. Credits may not be used toward a degree, but they will qualify for continuing education, provided you have your administrator's prior approval for the course.