What's Your Question?
- How to activate a WWCC Student ID?
- Sending Emails?
- Don't check your Student Email often?
- Finding a course syllabus?
- Contacting an instructor?
- Can you save and retrieve files to and from a CD, USB key or the hard drive?
- Can you cut/copy text from one source and paste it into another?
- Creating, renaming, or deleting files and folders?
How to get Help:
Have a question that you need answered? Send us an email, and within 24 hours (often faster!) we will get back to
you with an answer.
Have an urgent technical question? You can contact the WWCC Help Desk at [email protected] or 527-HELP.
Who is helping me?
Our Online Student Peer Mentors are WWCC students, who have participated in our online classes, and are skilled computer lab monitors. They've been there, and are here to help you!
What about Face-To-Face?
Would you rather come get help face-to-face? We have computer labs open that are staffed with skilled lab monitors ready to answer your computer-related questions. In Walla Walla, room 246 in the Main Building and room 1204 in the Tech Center are open, and in Clarkston, room 117A as well. For hours and locations, visit www.wwcc.edu/labs
Is Online Learning for Me?
Is an online class a good fit for you? Take this short quiz to verify if online learning is for you. To take the quiz, click here.