Media Preview Service
The library maintains a Netflix account so that faculty from all of our locations may request DVDs that WWCC does not own. This service is intended for preview and professional development purposes.
Requests can take up to two weeks to fill - depending on the length of the queue. We cannot guarantee when an item will arrive, so please plan accordingly.
To request that the library order an item via Netflix please complete the following steps.
- Visit Netflix to confirm that the item is available.
- Provide the title to Jenny Taylor in Walla Walla, (509) 527-4277, firstname.lastname@example.org, or to Jackson Vance in Clarkston, (509) 758-1714, email@example.com .
- Wait for confirmation that the movie has been ordered.
- When the library contacts you, pick up the movie at the Library Front Desk.
- View and return the movie as soon as possible, others are waiting for you to finish.
- Repeat the process as often as necessary.
For more information on the Netflix service please contact: