Sign up to receive PEBB correspondence via email ? Go Green
- Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) website
- Medical Benefit Comparison
- Dental Benefit Comparison
- Medical/Dental Plan Rates Comparison
- Medical/Dental Plan(s) Contact Information/Websites
If you will be covering your spouse and/or your child(ren) on your medical/dental benefits plan, you will need to provide dependent verification per PEBB Worksheet E-1.
Open Enrollment for medical/dental benefits is in the month of November of each year. WWCC holds an annual Benefits Fair in November to provide our employees with updated medical/dental benefits information.
Long Term Disability (LTD)
- This insurance program is provided by Standard Insurance Company.
- Long Term Disability Plan booklet (Revised January 2011)
- Long Term Disability Insurance Summary
Term Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- This insurance program is provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company.
- Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Program booklet (Revised January 2011)
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance Summary
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- The FSA is optional and available only to state agency and higher-education employees and is provided by ASIFlex.
- Washington 2011 Program Enrollment Guide
- Washington 2012 Program Enrollment Guide
- FSA Summary
- Employee Login page
*You must re-enroll for FSA each year.
Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- The DCAP is optional and available only to state agency and higher-education employees and is provided by ASIFlex.
- DCAP 2011 Program Enrollment Guide
- DCAP 2012 Program Enrollment Guide
- DCAP Summary
- Employee Login page
*You must re-enroll for DCAP each year.
Long-Term Care Insurance
- This optional Long-Term Care insurance is provided by John Hancock Insurance Company (U.S.A.).
- Premiums are paid via payroll deductions.
- Long-Term Care Insurance Summary
- VEBA is a health reimbursement arrangement for public employees of Washington.
- VEBA Trust website
- VEBA Introductory Overview
- VEBA Plan Document (September 2010)
- VEBA CTC Medical Benefits Plan Board Polilcy (December 2006)
- VEBA Administrative Bulletin - Group Participation Results (2011)
- VEBA Administrative Bulletin - Group Participation Results (2012)
- VEBA Investment Plan Overview (09/30/11 - Updated Quarterly)
- Enrollment Kit (for exempt employees only)
- Public Employees' Retirement System (PERS)
- Washington Teachers' Retirement System (TRS)
- DRS Plan Comparison Information
- 'How to Enroll On-Line' instructions
- Financial Education Web Seminars
- Voluntary Salary Reduction Agreement
Two Optional Ways to Save More for Retirement:
Optional Programs Available with the option of payroll decution for state employees:
GET - Guaranteed Education Tuition program. For more information go to get.wa.gov
SECUWA - School Employees Credit Union of Washington. For more information go to secuwa.org and/or contact them toll free at 1-888-628-4010.
WSECU - Washington State Employee Credit Union. For more information go to wsecu.org and/or contact them toll free at 1-800-562-0999.