Alternative Education Program

Enrolled high school students contact WA-HI or Lincoln HS principal to obtain AEP application and a referral; out-of-district applicants need an inter-district release from their school district superintendent.

Non-enrolled high school students contact WWCC High School Programs Director for an AEP application.

  1. Admissions

    Submit application to Walla Walla Community College for Admission - FREE!

  2. Placement Testing/Assessment

    Take Compass placement test

  3. Release

    If applicable, obtain release from appropriate high school principal or personnel (see above criteria if you are currently enrolled in a high school)

  4. Application

    Request an AEP application from the AEP office and interview with the high school programs director.

  5. Advising/Registration/Orientation

    Advise with an AEP advisor, register for classes, and attend a mandatory AEP orientation