Setting Up iPhone using Exchange
1. Set up an e-mail account.
- If you haven't set up a mail account on your iPhone, select Mail from the main window.
- If you're adding a Mail account to your iPhone, select Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and finally Add Account.
2. Select the account type.
Select Exchange to set up your email account.
3. Specify account information.
- Enter your Email, Domain, and Username.
- Click Next
- Enter Password & Description.
- Click Next.
4. Specify the incoming and outgoing servers.
- Set the incoming Mail Server Host Name to: ex.wwcc.edu
- Enter your Email
- Set the Domain to wwcc-domain
Verify the Exchange information that you would like to synchronize on your iPhone. Once you have made your selections, simply click on "Save" to begin the synchronization