Filing for Benefits

In addition to the school specific forms obtained from the WWCC Veterans Affairs office, you need the following to apply for VA Education Benefits:

  VA Form 22-1990 & DD-214 or NOBE

Spouse & Dependents:  VA Form 22-5490

Disabled Veterans:  VA Form 28-1900

VA applications can be obtained at the Walla Walla Community College Veterans Affairs Office. These forms should also be returned to this office in order to ensure that all claims will be processed accurately. You may also visit the Department of Veterans Affairs site at to download benefit forms, or apply online.

Need more information?
[email protected]