Setting Up iPhone Using IMAP - (Faculty & Staff)
1. Set up an e-mail account.
- If you haven't set up a mail account on your iPhone, select Mail from the main window.
- If you're adding a Mail account to your iPhone, select Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and finally Add Account.
2. Select the account type.
Select Other to set up your IMAP account.
3. Specify account information.
- Enter your Name, Address, Password, and Description (e-mail address).
- Click Save.
- Verify IMAP is selected.
4. Specify the incoming and outgoing servers.
- Set the incoming Mail Server Host Name to: ex.wwcc.edu
- Enter your username and password. Your username is usually the part of your e-mail address before the @ symbol and is usually your firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Set the Outgoing Mail Server Host Name to: ex.wwcc.edu
- Enter your Network username and password.
- Select Save to save your settings.
5. Check your mail.
Select Mail to view your e-mail inbox.