Unoffical Transcript

Need more information? ....

How to Get Your Unofficial Transcript

As a former WWCC student, it is likely you can access your unofficial transcript from this web site.  There are a few exceptions:

  1.  If you attended prior to 1985.
  2. If you have attended WWCC at any campus other than the Walla Walla or Clarkston branch. 

If one of these exceptions applies to you, please call 509.524.5168.  Otherwise, please follow the steps below to get your unofficial transcript.

  1. All you need to know is your Student Identification Number (SID).  If you no longer have your SID, click HERE to look it up.

  2. After you have your SID, don't forget to write it down.  You will also need to know your pin number, which is your six digit birth date. (Use MMDDYY format.)

  3. Click here to view your unofficial transcript