Instructions for Degree Audit
- Login with your SID and Global PIN at the login screen. The PIN is usually six digits, and is your date of birth (mmddyy). For example, if your birthday is August 21, 1978 enter 082178.
- Choose the first /default degree “****Associate Degree Nursing Support Courses (323P) and click RUN AUDIT
- Click the “Expand All” link (this link will allow grades to show on your degree audit. Degree Audits submitted without visible grades will not be acceptable for your Nursing application file)
- PRINT the AUDIT using the PRINT REPORT button
- Log out of the Degree Audit system (log out button in the upper right)