- Full refunds are given for cancelled classes. Minimum enrollment for most Community Education classes is eight students.
- If you drop a multiple-session class prior to the second meeting, you get a full refund, no questions asked.
- If you initiate a drop from a single or two-session class or program, the office needs to be notified at least three days in advance of the start date in order to grant you a refund.
- There are no refunds for no-shows.
- Refunds take approximately three weeks to process; you are repaid in the manner you registered. Credit card payments are credited to the card holder's account.