In all situations, safety of students and employees is our #1 priority.
Campus Safety & Security
Walla Walla Community College strives to provide a safe and secure environment for students, staff, and campus visitors. This web page has been developed to make campus safety & security information readily available.
Quick Link to REPORT an Accident or Incident!
- Campus Safety Information
- Campus Safety Forms
- Campus Safety & Security Training
- OSHA’s form 300A – Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses 2014
"If in doubt about the health or wellness of a person on Campus, call 911 immediately, or 9-911 from a Campus phone."
Walla Walla Campus
- Campus Facility Contact: 527-4686 (Assistance can be provided 8-5, M-F.)
- Campus Safety Escorts after 5pm: Dial "0" if on a campus phone, or (509) 522-2500 direct.
- Campus Facility Contact: (509) 758-1711 or (509) 758-1703
(Assistance can be provided 8-5, M-F)
- Campus Safety Escorts after 5pm: 780-1125 (M-F)