The library connects our community with information resources and, with an active instructional focus, develops self-confidence and academic capability in a technologically challenging and multicultural world.
- anticipate and provide access to the resources and tools students and instructors need to enhance teaching and learning;
- promote fluency with information literacy and educational technology;
- provide comfortable, safe library spaces conducive to study, inspiration, collaboration, and reflection;
- contribute leadership and direction in information policy issues such as fair use, intellectual freedom, privacy, and access to information;
- interact with students, faculty, and staff for improved feedback, communication, and information flow.