Missions & Goals
Walla Walla Community College inspires all students to discover their potential and achieve their goals by providing relevant,equitable, and innovative learning opportunities and services.
To accomplish this mission, our outcome goals are to:
- Encourage and support life-long learning.
- Prepare students for transfer to four-year institutions.
- Prepare students for the 21st-century work force.
- Strengthen basic skills of students.
- Serve as a leading partner in strengthening communities.
Our process goals are to:
- Embrace relevant technologies.
- Provide services that support student learning.
- Hire, develop and retain highly qualified personnel.
- Value and promote diversity and multiculturalism.
- Collaborate with public and private partners.
- Acquire and maintain high quality facilities.
- Pursue additional sources of funding.
- Implement an institutional sustainability plan.
For more information about transfer or vocational programs contact the Student Development Center 509.527.4262, the Student Support Services Office 509.527-4258, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .