Our advisory board is a crucial component to the success of the Walla Walla Community College Agricultural Science / Business Program .?The board consists of local businessmen and women. All represent various groups of the public as well as agriculture industry.?All are driven to do everything possible to make our community a better place to work and live. Our advisory board contributes much time to the training of our students. They contribute time and money to make sure our local agriculture industry has quality entry level students coming to them as potential highly trained, permanent employee/technicians. These are the many local employers that have hired our students and serve on our advisory board.
- Scott Archer - Tumac Machinery
- Lisa Ball - 7 Hills Vinyard
- Bruce Bond - Northwest Grain Growers
- Doug Case- Pendleton Grain Growers
- Craig Christensen - Self Employed
- Heath Druffel - McGregor Co.
- Doug Floch -?Wilbur Ellis Co.
- Dan Needham - Western Farm Service
- Jan Moramarco - Student
- Erik Nelson - Northwest Immigrants Rights Project